Welcome to Cornucopia3D

Cornucopia3D: The World of Plenty!

On Cornucopia3D, you will find all sorts of resources to improve your 3D experience: forums, galleries, portfolios, tutorials, ... as well as a store where you can find top-quality content at the best possible price!

Member Login

Forgotten your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Cornucopia3D • View topic - Install Error

Install Error

For general discussions about the Vue product line. Any topic that does not fit in one of the following forums should be posted here.

Install Error

I'm trying to install Vue Pioneer 2016 for Windows 10. I keep getting an error. I've turned off my firewall and virus protection. I have enough space and I've closed out all programs. I keep getting An Error occurred while decompressing folder *Atmospheres/Personal/.eonicon.png* Then it says please check that you have sufficient space, I do over 500 gig, No anit-virus or smaller app is interfering with installation, you have administrative rights to install software on your work station. Why does this keep happening? Do I need to uninstall my anti-Virus just to install this program? Really frustrated.
This post: November 06, 2017

by

Cynthia Michaels

Re: Install Error

No, you should NOT uninstall your anti-virus or firewall program.

Have you ever had Vue installed on this computer? Sometimes things like that happen when you try to install Pioneer on a computer that had another version on it before.

However, I think you should open a support ticket about that at e-on software.
This post: November 06, 2017

by

Walther Beck_1
Site Admin

No I never installed it before. I did email them yesterday and not a reply back yet.
This post: November 07, 2017

by

Cynthia Michaels

Does it matter that my processor is only 1.60 not the 2 that the program requires?

by

Cynthia Michaels

Did you try logging into your account on e-on's site first before doing the install/activation? That has always fixed things for me. I had to use a different email, other than Hotmail though, to get e-on to notice me trying to activate. Some emails are blocked/blocking things.

by

Shawn Driscoll

hmm no I will try that. I still haven't heard anything from them after submitting an email. The one person forwarded it but nothing yet.
This post: November 09, 2017

by

Cynthia Michaels

that still didn't work :(

by

Cynthia Michaels

...and you have a 64bit system?

I definitely think you should open a support ticket about this, they can help you there best.

by

Walther Beck_1
Site Admin

I did submit a ticket like 2 weeks ago. Still have yet to hear anything back from them. The one guy said he was going to submit it to the head guys, but I have heard nothing at all! I can't even uninstall it now cause it can't find the uninstall.exe. I'm NOT happy about this product at all. The customer service has been nill and I can't even get the program to work!
This post: November 16, 2017

by

Cynthia Michaels

I have access to the e-on ticket system but can not find any ticket under your name, nor under your email address. Do you have a ticket number so that I can track that?

However, here is the process how to get rid of the program without uninstaller. Delete the folders in these places:

#1 Application - folder in Applications
(delete the whole folder Vue 2016)

#2 Personal content - in .../users/user/documents/e-on software/Vue 2016
(I assume this is empty in your case)

#3 Preferences - …/users/user/AppData/Roaming/e-on software/…
(this is a hidden directory - delete the whole folder "Vue 2016")

#4 Key and reg files - C:/ProgramData/e-on software/…
(hidden too I think. Delete the .key and .reg files there that are related to your Vue version)

#5 Official content - C:/ProgramData/e-on software/Vue 2016
(hidden too I think. Delete the whole folder "Vue 2016" there. It contains all the content that is installed with the application)

Can you give a bit more information about your system? Are you using a 64bit version of Windows 10?
This post: November 16, 2017

by

Walther Beck_1
Site Admin

Yes I am running 64 bit system. my name is Cynthia Michaels or you can check under sevenia71@gmail.com How do I uninstall it from the program apps though?
This post: November 20, 2017

by

Cynthia Michaels

I am running windows 10 64 bit 4 gigs or ram, 1.60 mhz. But other programs run fine on the 1.60, just a bit sluggish sometimes. I've never had this problem with any other program. I think they forgot to add the missing file or something? cause when I install it, it says it cannot find that .png file. I make sure all programs are closed as well.
This post: November 20, 2017

by

Cynthia Michaels

I am able to install the other versions of Vue. I have Vue 2014 and Vue 6 infinite on my system. It's still missing that file for Vue2016. it looks like it's a .png file. does anything have that that they can maybe give to me? it's the Atmosphere folder under Personal.
This post: November 25, 2017

by

Cynthia Michaels

We solved it. The directory for personal was wrong. I got it installed woot!!
This post: November 29, 2017

by

Cynthia Michaels

Return to Vue - General

Recommended screen resolution: 1024 x 768 (best view: Firefox 3, Safari 4, Chrome 9, Internet Explorer 8, Opera 10 or higher).