Welcome to Cornucopia3D

Cornucopia3D: The World of Plenty!

On Cornucopia3D, you will find all sorts of resources to improve your 3D experience: forums, galleries, portfolios, tutorials, ... as well as a store where you can find top-quality content at the best possible price!

Member Login

Forgotten your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Cornucopia3D • View topic - Best (or cheapest) Mac software for creating 360 3D

Best (or cheapest) Mac software for creating 360 3D

For general discussions about the Vue product line. Any topic that does not fit in one of the following forums should be posted here.

Best (or cheapest) Mac software for creating 360 3D

Hi,

Unless I'm missing something there's no stereo camera option in Vue 2016. Searching around it looks like I just need to create two camera positions to render left and right images (or videos) and then combine them to create the 360 stereoscopic image for viewing.

My question is what's your recommendation for Software to bring the left and right images together. Having just coughed up for a Vue licence I'm trying not to have to spend another couple of hundred on Adobe. Hope you can help.

Thanks

D
This post: September 19, 2017

by

David Ronaldson

Re: Best (or cheapest) Mac software for creating 360 3D

Hi David,

you are right, Vue is not supporting stereoscopic cameras ... ... YET. BUT, e-on is working on that at the moment, you can expect that as a new thing in one of the upcoming updates the next time.
This post: September 19, 2017

by

Walther Beck_1
Site Admin

Re: Best (or cheapest) Mac software for creating 360 3D

In case anyone else out there is looking for a cheaper video compositing tool to create over-under images to post on Youtube as 360 3D VR....the answer is Blender. It's free to download (open source) but much trickier to get your head round the interface. But it does do the job.
This post: October 20, 2017

by

David Ronaldson

Return to Vue - General

Recommended screen resolution: 1024 x 768 (best view: Firefox 3, Safari 4, Chrome 9, Internet Explorer 8, Opera 10 or higher).