Welcome to Cornucopia3D

Cornucopia3D: The World of Plenty!

On Cornucopia3D, you will find all sorts of resources to improve your 3D experience: forums, galleries, portfolios, tutorials, ... as well as a store where you can find top-quality content at the best possible price!

Member Login

Forgotten your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Cornucopia3D • View topic - Audio Tutorials for Using Manual Painting and Components

Audio Tutorials for Using Manual Painting and Components

Here you should never feel intimidated to post any question you might want to ask. Get support and good advice as you take your first steps in the world of Plant Factory.

Audio Tutorials for Using Manual Painting and Components

I have watched all the tutorials available for Plant Factory. The 2013 geekatplay series on You Tube by Vladimir Chopine is great, but does not cover the creation of trees using components or manual painting.

The three that are available from Plant Factory (also made in 2013) covering manual painting and the use of the ready-made components are totally useless.

Are there any other tutorials available with audio explanations that show how to use
1- Manually painting the shape of the plant you want,
2- Assembling ready-made components
This post: April 05, 2016

by

Bob James

Re: Audio Tutorials for Using Manual Painting and Components

Does anyone ever read, let alone answer, posts on this forum?
This post: August 21, 2016

by

Bob James

Could it be Bob that simply nobody knows - I for example does not know if tutorials you ask for exist.
This post: August 21, 2016

by

Walther Beck
Site Admin

The only other Plant Factory tutorial/video that I know of is on Lynda.com. It is called Up and Running with Plant Factory by Aaron Ross.
This post: August 22, 2016

by

Peggy Walters

Thank you both for responding. The Smilies don't seem to be working or I would add a Smile.
This post: August 22, 2016

by

Bob James

Return to Plant Factory - Beginners

Recommended screen resolution: 1024 x 768 (best view: Firefox 3, Safari 4, Chrome 9, Internet Explorer 8, Opera 10 or higher).