Welcome to Cornucopia3D

Cornucopia3D: The World of Plenty!

On Cornucopia3D, you will find all sorts of resources to improve your 3D experience: forums, galleries, portfolios, tutorials, ... as well as a store where you can find top-quality content at the best possible price!

Member Login

Forgotten your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Cornucopia3D • View topic - Favorite Plants!

Favorite Plants!

Here you should never feel intimidated to post any question you might want to ask. Get support and good advice as you take your first steps in the world of Plant Factory.

Favorite Plants!

Hi, TPF beginners; do you have any favorite plants you are trying to create or find? Let's talk about them here!

Some of my very favorite plants are foxgloves, lilacs, tulips. Just to start!
This post: May 12, 2014

by

ChristieK

I've got digitalis purpurea which is the type species for the foxglove family in my list of (mostly) completed plant projects, but because there have been several similar bellflowers go into the store recently, I've squirrelled it away for a later date.

by

EVERYPlant

Well, I've all but given up finding the time to learn enough about the TPF software to even attempt building my own stuff, but I did originally have a few mixed favorites in mind:

Variegated Liriope
Daylily
Hydrangea
Crepe Myrtle
Japanese Maple
Leyland Cypress
Loblolly Pine

by

Lee S

I've got a Japanese Maple in my garden here. It's several years old, but still a small tree. It's autumn here in Australia, and my Maple is absolutely stunning in its colour, and especially as it varies within the one single tree. This year it turned autumn on the top, and the outer leaves, leaving the inner and bottom-most leaves still green. It really is very stunning. Last year it went autumn pretty much all at once.

by

EVERYPlant

some more faves of mine, from my own back garden:

Peony, love peonies, all types and colors and shapes of blossoms
Roses
Geraniums
Pelargoniums (both upright and vining)
Fuschias (vining, standards, you name it)

:D
This post: May 13, 2014

by

ChristieK

Succulents, Carnivorous and Micro-biologic.

Are microorganism's the domain of TPF?

Would like to do a Hydra vs Paramecium wrestling scene in a drop of pond water. I think the paramecium would spank the Hydra, of course the Amoeba would conquer all.
This post: May 14, 2014

by

Dream Cutter

I think with some work, you'd be able to do microorganisms....
This post: May 14, 2014

by

ChristieK

Return to Plant Factory - Beginners

Recommended screen resolution: 1024 x 768 (best view: Firefox 3, Safari 4, Chrome 9, Internet Explorer 8, Opera 10 or higher).