Welcome to Cornucopia3D

Cornucopia3D: The World of Plenty!

On Cornucopia3D, you will find all sorts of resources to improve your 3D experience: forums, galleries, portfolios, tutorials, ... as well as a store where you can find top-quality content at the best possible price!

Member Login

Forgotten your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Cornucopia3D • View topic - TPF? What the Flora?

TPF? What the Flora?

Here you should never feel intimidated to post any question you might want to ask. Get support and good advice as you take your first steps in the world of Plant Factory.

TPF? What the Flora?

Hallo, I have purchased some tpf plants from C3D but there is no guide how to use them,... I though it will load from library, but there are only tpfs files visible... so... what are these tpf files and how to use them?

*post title edited slightly by management*
This post: May 09, 2014

by

Robert Blanda

TPF files load through the plant loader dialog, same as the SG plants. They appear in your plant library alongside the other plants you may have.
This post: May 09, 2014

by

EVERYPlant

Huh - What the Flora?

Just a follow up, were you able figure out how to access your TPF purchases?
This post: May 14, 2014

by

Dream Cutter

I am trying to load a plant I downloaded into CityEngine. Is that possible? Is there a way to view the plant if I do not own plant factory?
This post: July 17, 2014

by

Christopher Beattie

Christopher, I replied to your tweet. Try the free Plant Factor Exporter and see if that works for you.
This post: July 18, 2014

by

ChristieK

Return to Plant Factory - Beginners

Recommended screen resolution: 1024 x 768 (best view: Firefox 3, Safari 4, Chrome 9, Internet Explorer 8, Opera 10 or higher).